Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

Karen Walker sunglasses Spring/Summer/10

I love this Karen Walker's Spring/Summer/10 campaign. First, because of its funny side, but combined with the fact that it reminds me of Lady Gaga! Check out the full range on www.KarenWalkerEyewear.com.

4 comments:

  1. really nice collection !
    I love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The KW Sun Gods collection is beyond awesome! I'm lusting after the circular tortoiseshells. Ocular Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool sunglasses. I love the photo shoot as well. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete