Liberty of London Spring/10 - love this!

Liberty of London Spring/10

Liberty of London Spring/10

Liberty of London Spring/10

Liberty of London Spring/10

Liberty of London Spring/10

This collection is so me, in a certain way. Liberty of London's mens Spring/10 collection is funny, stylish and very elegant. More than bright colors, this Spring collection is also made by funny prints. Some may find it feminine, I find it funny; perfect for going out with friends or just chill out. The second look is my favourite, the tie (Lagerfeld inspired?) is stunning, and versatile, wearable for going to work or to fun moments with friends.

4 comments:

  1. I love the shirts, the first I really like it, and are not the typicall shirts unless they are single.
    I am very busy... did you go to Paris FW?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Liberty of London - I truly think they show the best fashion in London. Many posts on my blog are actually a homage to Liberty!

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all these...feminine but with a wink and a smile. thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous collection!I love it. Thaks for sharing.

    realnob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete