Mariacarla Boscono + Ricardo Tisci + Natasha = i-D

Ricardo Tisci & Mariacarla Boscono in i-D

Ricardo Tisci & Mariacarla Boscono in i-D

Some of my very favourite fashionistas - the fabulous Givenchy's designer Ricardo Tisci, supermodels Mariacarla Boscono and Natasha Poly - are the stars of the Pre/Summer/10 issue of i-D magazine. Natasha looks very funny and beautiful, as she always is, so do Ricardo and Mariacarla. I find Natasha very elegant and very intelligent. Actually, if you are a fashion addicted, you see that a lot of labels (like Gucci) hire her season after season, for its fashion shows and also advertising campaigns. Yesterday I have spotted Mariacarla Boscono for the editorial she was featured in for the March/10 issue of Vogue Germany (press here), which I find one of her best editorials ever. I find her the real italian beauty, and a great presence in everywhere she goes.

1 comment:


    Oh I love him so badly, I'm biased here ;D