Must-have: Givenchy stud tartan shirt by Ricardo Tisci

Givenchy stud tartan shirt by Ricardo Tisci

Givenchy stud tartan shirt by Ricardo Tisci

I came across this signature piece of the new Givenchy Spring/Summer /10 collection by Riccardo Tisci – the Stud Tartan Shirt and it is a real must-have! It comes in a classic red tartan check pattern and features heavy applications of gold metallic studs.

Vi esta camisa - Stud Tartan Shirt - da nova colecção Privamera/Verão/10 da Givenchy por Ricardo Tisci que é um objecto de desejo! Vem com um padrão tartan clássico e aplicações de pregos metálicos em ouro pesados.

3 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with this collection!
    I have the chunky goth boots from last season and can't wait to shoot some of the s/s collection for our Distil Ennui studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion orgasmic !
    I'd so wear this myself, even if I'm a woman... maybe I'll try a DIY of some sort !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this shirt in particular looks quite disturbing for the eyes, I mean it is an awful shirt.

    ReplyDelete