New Yok Fashion Week: Narciso Rodriguez Fall/10 shot by Photodiarist

 Narciso Rodriguez Fall/10

 Narciso Rodriguez Fall/10

Besides fashion, one of my biggest passions is photography. All the very regular visitors of Maison Chaplin know that. So, I couldn't let this pass and I had to share one of my favourite photography bloggers, Photodiarist, who took these two great shots of the Narciso Rodriguez fashion show at Mercedes-benz/New York Fashion Week Fall/10.
Photodiarist does stand from the major urban streen photographers once again.

Para além de moda, fotografia é uma das minhas maiores paixões. Todos os muito visitantes regulares do Maison Chaplin o sabem. Deste modo, não podia deixar passar e tenho que partilhar estas duas fotografias de um dos meus blogs de fotografia favoritos,
Photodiarist, que captou estes dois looks do desfile de Narciso Rodriguez na semana de moda de Nova Iorque. Uma vez mais, Photodiarist distingue-se dos muitos fotografos de moda de rua.

5 comments:

  1. She is such an amazing Photographer!!! I am so stoked you posted this!!!! feeling the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You love photography, it's a fantastic blog!By the way, love your music.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, too . Yes, I understand well Portuguese, but I don't know speak Portuguese. Anyway I understand better English.Altough I think you do very well wrting to Portuguese. (or Spanish ;))
    By the way, I will go to Portugal in April!I have never been there, so I am really excited.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete