New York Fashion Week: Calvin Klein Fall/10 - live images

Calvin Klein streamed live its fashion show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Starting a little bit late, everyone was excited to see the show, on the runway or online.

Calvin Klein Fall/10

aaThis collections doesn't bring new lines, but a dark-chic collection, in which designer Francisco Costa used some new kind of fabrics.

Calvin Klein Fall/10

aaI fell in love for the white hair, just made my day. Am I the only one who find it very feminine?

Calvin Klein Fall/10

Calvin Klein Fall/10

Calvin Klein Fall/10

aaThese are my favourite outfits of the collection. Grey, as a regular color of Calvin Klein collections, was one of the main colors this time too. Francisco created some dresses with very interesting lines.

Calvin Klein Fall/10

Calvin Klein Fall/10

Calvin Klein Fall/10

aaDesigner, Francisco Costa

1 comment:

  1. Francisco Costa is a genius. I wish I can drown in some Calvin goodness.

    ReplyDelete