New York Fashion Week: Erin Fetherston Fall/Winter/10/11 shoot by Sonny

Erin Fetherston Fall/Winter/10/11

Erin Fetherston Fall/Winter/10/11

The Erin Fetherston's Fall/Winter/10/11 collection amazed me because knew how to do 70's inspired looks without loosing the style factor. I love the colors of the outfits and the hair styles for the show, it reminds me bands like Abba and Sonny & Cher. I got you babe!


  1. I like the first picture, it´s very beautifull.
    Un abrazo desde OlieteWOrld
    PD: I add your blog with my list.
    I see you soon.

  2. Love the white striped blouse!


  3. shes genius. the hairstyles make me want to run to the mirror and cut myself bangs right now. it's been so long since i've visited! i'll be back soon. thanks for the inspiration maison.
    xo plaid&simple