The fabulous Tim Walker for Vogue Italia







My favourite photographer, the fabulous Tim Walker has shot a beautiful editorial featuring Charles and Stella for Vogue Italia. The looks are all very Baroque inspired and remind me of the great Christian Lacroix creations. Actually, I miss you at Paris Fashion Week, Monsieur Lacroix.

O meu fotógrafo favorito, o fabuloso Tim Walker fotografou um lindo editorial com Charles e Stella para a Vogue Italia. Os looks são muito Barroco e lembram-me as criações do grande Christian Lacroix. Aliás, senti a sua falta na Paris Fashion Week, Senhor Lacroix.

Mon photographe préféré, le fabuleux Tim Walker a photographié un éditorial très beaux avec Charles et Stella pour Vogue Italia. Les
looks sont tous très inspiré en Baroque et me rappellent les grandes créations de Christian Lacroix. En fait, je vous manquez à Paris Fashion Week, Monsieur Lacroix.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh.... thank you for this amaizing post .
    really inspiring !!

    see you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fashion essay! I am glad that you published them here. There is something baroque which is indeed reminiscent of Lacroix. I miss Lacroix so much I bought a Lacroix shirt today. It's so sad to see this beautiful house disappear!

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete