MANIFESTO

YSL Manifesto by Maison Chaplin
A
YSL Manifesto by Maison Chaplin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMANIFESTO

I just got two copies of Manifesto Spring/10 by YSL that my friend Annabelle Guérin saved for me, this Manifesto in hands is so bizarre!

Recebi duas cópias do Manifesto Primavera/10 por YSL que a minha amiga Annabelle Guérin guardou para mim, este Manifesto em mãos é fantástico!

Je viens de recevoir deux exemplaires du Manifesto Printemps/10 d'YSL que mon amie Annabelle Guérin sauvé pour moi, ce Manifeste dans les mains est si bizarre!

5 comments:

  1. adoro Yves Saint Laurent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish!! enjoy;)

    www.thebeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trilingual post! Well done. I received two copies of Manifesto too. The pics are strange: very modern but somehow retro and cheesy... The typeset page is great. I wonder whether Stéphane Elbaz did it again!

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am glad you like my work. Without getting too technical, when you compose a message get into the HTML tab and add this to the code of the top pic in a split-vertical image:
    style="margin-bottom: 0em;"

    or simply
    margin botom: 0em; to the existing style section... This will bring the two halves of the picture together!


    Have a look for example at the post called "peep-show" on my blog.

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you r so lucky ! i've been seeing so many people with this manifesto and a bag !!!!!!

    i'm jealous...
    x,A.

    ReplyDelete