Must-have: Linda Farrow Fall/10 sunglasses by Raf Simons

Linda Farrow Fall/10 sunglasses by Raf Simons

The Linda Farrow Fall/10 sunglasses by Raf Simons line consists of overall 6 models, each coming in a variety of colors. Compared to other Linda Farrow collaboration designer collections, the Raf Simons line-up is almost simple and very wearable.

A linha Outono/10 da Linda Farrow por Raf Simons consiste em 6 modelos, cada um disponível numa variedade de cores. Comparado com outras colaborações de Linda Farrow, a linha de Raf Simons é quase simples e muito usável.

3 comments:

  1. Great sunglasses :P

    I love it..
    Un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm lovin it!
    :*

    VISIT OUR FASHION BLOG!
    http://lamauvaisevie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I like these sunglasses. They're unique, and different, but I don't know if I would wear them.

    ReplyDelete