Must-have: Who the fuck is Anna Wintour? polo by Sergio K


A

A

"It is always a pleasure to read your posts."
"C'est toujours un plaisire de lire tes posts"

Recently brazilian designer dear Sergio K. awarded me with this amazing "Who The Fuck Is Anna Wintour?" polo. I am completely in love with it, as well as everybody else.

Recentemente o designer brasileiro Sergio K. ofereceu-me este fantástico polo "Who The Fuck Is Anna Wintour?". Simplesmente adoro este polo, e toda a gente que o vê.

Récemment, le créateur brésilien Sergio K. m'a offert ce polo fantastique "Who The Fuck Is Anna Wintour?". J'adore ce polo, et tous ceux qui le voit.


www.SergioK.com.br

5 comments:

  1. I Want This so bad!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :)
    What is your opinion on her ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lorenabr,

    She looks to being mean, so I love her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaaaah, truly a must-buy !

    ReplyDelete