The fabulous Armani Hotel Dubai

Armani Hotel Entrance

I was expecting this for so long, and now it happened. Mr. Giorgio Armani opened his newest hotel, the Armani Hotel Dubai at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, and I surrendered to its charms and elegance.

Há muito tempo que estava à espera disto e finalmente aconteceu. O Sr.Giorgio Armani inaugurou o seu novo hotel, o Armani Hotel Dubai, na zona de Burj Khalifa no Dubai, e rendi-me ao seu charme e elegância.

منذ فترة طويلة وانتظار حدث ما حدث أخيرا. افتتح السيد جورجيو أرماني فندقه الجديد ، فندق أرماني دبي ، خليفة
في منطقة برج دبي ، وكنت استسلم لسحرها وأناقتها.

Armani Hotel Entrance

Armani Hotel Lobby

Armani Hotel Restaurant

Armani Hotel Bedroom

Armani Privé area

Giorgio Armani & Mohamed Ali Alabbar

Armani Hotel Entrance


  1. WOW!! My mouth is gaping open at how beautiful this hotel looks. Wow

  2. Wow! This looks so amazing!


  3. That's amazing. I have seen many pictures of this Armani hotel on flickr as well and I must say it looks mind blowing. The insight of this hotel is outstanding.
    dubai hotels