Irina Shabayeva Fall/10 - A must follow designer



Everybody remembers of Irina Shabayeva from Project Runway, but I think that that is a bit old news already, so I prefer to talk about Irina Shabayeva as one of rising stars of New York fashion scene. Irina has talent, her creations are very elegant and glamorous and make me want to "drink champagne in Saint-Tropez", and besides that she is a very determined person, for what I remember of her participation on Project Runway. Above you can watch the videos of her Fall/10/11 collection presented at New York Fashion Week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed!
    Kisses

    www.angelesalmuna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double U Oh Double U!
    I love this too much to continue this comment, but anyway, this is an amazing blog with great posts and awesome pictures.

    Please come check mine out, it's new so there's not much to se. Yet but I'll post more later on.

    So keep up the great blog and go to :
    http://greenmoleskine.blogspot.com/

    thank you,

    Nina.

    ReplyDelete