Maison Chaplin's Haute-Couture suggestions for Spring/10:




Both dresses by Dior Haute-Couture and jewellery in the first image by Harry Winston. Getting more royal is impossible without Harry Winston.


Dior Haute-Couture dress


On the left: Chanel Haute-Couture dress and jewellery by Bulgari. I like the mixing of the jacket with the dress, she looks elegant but also youth.
On the right: Elie Saab dress. Too much sensual, more than Elie Saab's usual dresses, but beautiful.


Hana Soukupova by Arthur Elgort for Tatler Russia, May 2010

2 comments:

  1. LOve the suggestions! really femenine and everything is gorgeous.
    Kisses and see you soon!

    www.angelesalmuna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is one of the most beautiful womens of the world, in fact she is one of my favorites, I have many
    photos of her, since I WAS young I fall in love with her, AND then she is my dream of a perfect woman...thanks
    for posting this love your work, is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete