Thomas Engel Hart Fall/10



The Thomas Engel Hart Fall/10 collection made me smile. The jackets are to die for, and the prints make this collection very fun. Men's fashion has getting better over the years, but labels like Thomas Engel Hart are always one step ahead.

A colecção Inverno/10 da Thomas Engel Hart fez-me sorrir. Os casacos são fabulosos, e os estampados tornam esta colecção divertida. A moda masculina tem evoluído bastante ao longo dos anos, mas marcas como a Thomas Engel Hart conseguem estar sempre um passo à frente.

La collection Thomas Engel Hart pour la saison hîver/10 m'a fait sourire. Les manteaux sont fabuleux, et les estampes de cette amusante collection aussi. La mode masculin a beaucoup évolué au fil des ans, mais des marques comme Thomas Engel Hart gardent une longueur d'avance.




Pelayo inspired?

aaaaa

2 comments:

  1. I saw this final t-shirt quite a while ago somewhere else... and I loved it. I don't know where I can buy in London so I might just have to make my own version...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Pelayo inspired, lool!

    ReplyDelete