Confirmed: Gucci to buy Versace

gucci buy versace gucci buy versace Maison Chaplin exclusive:


gucci buy versace acquire gucci buy versace acquire gucci buy versace acquire gucci buy versace acquire gucci buy versace acquire gucci buy versace acquire
A few days I have twitted about this possibilty, and now Maison Chaplin got the confirmation from people from both companies that Gucci is about to buy Versace.

I still don't know what to think or I feel about this, Versace is one of my favourite labels, more because of its history and the glamour and luxury that Versace used us to. Plus, as far as I know Mrs. Allegra Versace owns more than 50% of the company, so I wonder if Gucci is buying just Donatella and Santo Versace's part of the company or the entire business. My dear Versace. My dear Gianni Versace...

aa Now you can say "I see it first on Maison Chaplin". ;-)

3 comments:

  1. hum...non mi piace niente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that versace ad looks HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the Versace`s sexy add, Versace bought :_(

    ReplyDelete