Meanwhile with Nokia N8 'ELLE Magazine' special edition

For two week now I've been on a trial with the stylish and intelligent Nokia N8 'ELLE Magazine' special edition, under a kindly invitation from Nokia.


Besides stylish and a very looking design, this device is also very intelligent, having provide me to not even touch my computer for days - e-mails, internet/blogging, a 12MP camera and a office client. All said.
I absolutely recommend it and I am very thankful to Nokia for this!

Last but not least, I must say that this special edition with ELLE came out on a competition running on Nokia's official facebook page, in which I am running to go to New York Fashion Week as a correspondent for ELLE! So don't waste more time and please go to and vote for me, Albert de Castro! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment