Patrick Church fashion-art exhibition at Wrong Weather

Oxford-born artist Patrick Church is coming to Wrong Weather concept store in Oporto from 26th October to 9th November. Patrick Church works with canvas but he paints on leather as well, as you can see on the images below. The JUST HOW YOU MADE ME FEEL exhibition at Wrong Weather features a series of jackets, paintings, video and installation works.

About his inspirations, Patrick said:
I am inspired by my past, falling in and out of love, sexuality and the human form. My work solves problems for me, it's like a form of therapy for me, taking something dark or ugly and making it beautiful to me, changing the final outcome.

Wrong Weather
Av. da Boavista, 754, Porto, Portugal
Opening exhibition from 15h to 19h30

No comments:

Post a Comment